Thursday, April 26, 2007

T-Minus 7 Days and Counting!!!!!!

Greetings Friends,

I am one week from my departure for my great adventure to South America. I am so excited I can barely stand it! And yes, my mouth is watering for the Guinea Pig already!

Here is my intinerary for my friends with ADD.

My Trip in Detail

My recollection of being on anti malarial medication was correct! I have had the most vivid, lucid nightmares since I took it Saturday night. They have calmed down a bit but I get to go through the fun cycle every week for the next nine weeks. I wish you could TIVO my dreams because they would blow away any thriller flick that Hollywood has created.

This weekend will be the practice run for packing for my trip. I am sure that it will be an interesting experience.

Sparky

No comments: