Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Dentist and The Travel Doctor

Greetings,

I am extremely excited about my trip and fortunately I will be done with all of the fun pre-trip medical stuff this week.

Something about Yellow Fever and Tyhpoid have inspired me to get my shots updated even though you feel like complete hell for a few days after getting them ( I learned this in the Navy). I guess it beats getting deathly ill or spending 2-3 weeks on the crapper ;). Not to mention the other ten shots that I get to receive as well.

Also the thought of seeing a Dentist in country like Bolivia has motivated me to get checked out before I head out. For some reason the movie "The Marathon Man" pops into my head when I visualize this and it sends chills up my spine.

For those of you who know me you know that this level of proactive doctors visits are abnormal. Do not worry, I am still Sparky! I just want to be Sparky after I get back.

Human Pin Cushion

No comments: